Complaints Regarding Video Relay Interpreters

Notice regarding VRS Interpreters: The Federal Communication Commission (“FCC”) regulates Video Relay Service (“VRS”) companies and their interpreters, who are entitled, “Communication Assistants” (“CAs”). Should you have a complaint against a VRS company or a CA regarding a VRS call, contact the FCC at 1-888-225-5322 or TTY 1-888-835-5322.

More information about filing complaints with the FCC available at the link below.